Tally .ERP 9 Auditor Edition License
Available exclusively for practicing Chartered Accountants, this edition comes will all the advantages of the Gold edition and with several extras!
These extra features are not available to Silver & Gold users
• Computer aided audit.
• Automatic scan of every ledger & voucher. These get flagged as ‘potentially incorrect’ with an indication of what that error could be. Send your clients these exception reports &
get their clarifications.
• Scrutinise records as per type of audit or compliance you are undertaking (focused audit).
• Filter out transactions you want to physically audit (for random audit).
• Generate annexure for Section 44AB; Form 3CD Annexure Clause 16, Clause 17(h), Clause 21, Clause 24(a & b), Annexure II & Clause 27.
• View & verify tax liability via an all-in-one dashboard.
With Remote Access these too become possible
• Overcome the shortage of article clerks by utilising existing resources better.
• Provide instant assistance & training to your article clerks.
• Monitor the quality of their work.
• Save on travel time and costs.
• Help clients file various tax returns by verifying documents quickly.
Special TSS features are also available
• Example your client has given access permission to you for audit and other purposes. You wish to assign this company to an article clerk who has been assigned a separate TSS
identity. Now your client need not give additional permissions to your article clerk – you can make this assignment yourself – making it easy to manage different articles as well as
manage hires and exits easily.
• If you actually visit the clients location and log in with your identity – all Auditors’ Edition features will be automatically available at this location as well – meaning that Remote
Access is not always needed.
• You can login to your system or a clients system from an educational version of Tally.ERP 9 (from anywhere) or even from a regular Silver or Gold edition – you will get access to all
Auditors’ Edition features.